06 February 2013

Prayer for the Canonization of Blessed John Duns Scotus

Although I feel a strong desire to promote the Prayer for the Canonization of Blessed John Duns Scotus for any intention, I have a specific intention for myself. I have been diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma.

Please pray the Prayer for the Canonization of Blessed John Duns Scotus, and if you wish, please add my intention. More information about my intention can be found by clicking on "Russell's Intention" (it doesn't look like a link, just plan text) towards the bottom of the page for the Prayer for the Canonization of Blessed John Duns Scotus. This prayer page can be found by clicking on the picture of Blessed John Duns Scotus in the bottom right hand corner of my website.

I do have a private webpage that includes more information along with some of my personal thoughts and reflections, not to mention my odd sense of humour. Send me a message to indicate you would like it, and I'll give you a link to it. You can feel free to give this private link to whoever you think should have it, but use your discretion. I'd like to keep this page somewhat private and not let the whole world read it.

As to the prayer on my website, please share it with as many people as you would like.

Please pray for me through the intercession of Bl. John Duns Scotus, or any other intention you may have. Thank you.

 

“Fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum.”

“Quodcumque dixerit vobis, facite.”